Transforming Youth, Communities and Countries Through the Power of Music
Musedics International is a division of Canticum Novum International, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
What is Musedics?
Musedics is an online choir and instrumental music program for young people 12-18, with no audition or prior experience required.
Music Education Interactive Course Solutions... brings innovative music experiences to young people, age 12-18
With adaptability activities woven into each class, Musedics is perfectly suited for integrating children with special needs with traditional learners.
Built on a synchronous template, master teachers, students, and in-class assistants will interact in real-time classes. Students from around the globe are encouraged to participate!
Lessons are online and open to students around the globe. All lessons are taught in English.
Musedics allows students to engage in music after school, in-school or at home!
- Classes are online and live, twice a week for a school semester
- A virtual concert accompanied by professional musicians is presented after the class is completed.
- This platform is perfect for Individuals, Schools, Orphanages and Micro-Music Hubs!
- We offer Virtual and Interactive Ensemble Classes.
- Sing with an exciting Global Teen Choir accompanied by an International Orchestra.
Akash from India holds a violin for the ﬁrst time